Technological Mediation / ECOSAM: Virtual Diploma in Educommunication
- Recognize the challenges posed by emerging communication ecosystems, and propose creative responses to live the Salesian mission and charism in dialogue with contemporary culture.
- Explore from educational practices, the new meanings of educommunication and its demands to transform our practices.
- Promote the strengthening of communicative ecosystems that promote an environmental pedagogy and the construction of citizenship.
- Discuss the Preventive System in an Educommunication key for the training of the members of the FMA educational community.
Finding themselves at a moment in history that challenges the Daughters of Mary Help of Christians in their charismatic mission in educational communities. Educommunication arises as the possibility of revitalizing the Salesian preventive system that should be lived today in response to the new calls that arise from the complex reality globalized by the technological revolution that humanity faces, with the same risk and creativity as Don Bosco, Mother Mazzarello.
The possibility of establishing communication and training spaces from the network, opens the way to online training as a new educational process, but with a distinctive note in the communicative relationship that tutors-participants-managers establish, mediated by ICTs. This dialogical encounter with formative intent takes place in cyberspace; in a temporality that can be synchronous (live) or asynchronous (delayed) AND characterized by:
- Access through the internet, without geographical displacement
- Respect for the rhythms, times and emphasis of the participant
- Autonomy to assume commitments according to agreements
- Accentuate monitoring, interaction and evaluation
- Work environment and collaborative production
- Horizontal, cordial and dialogic relationships
- Hypertextual and hypermedia material
- Use of virtual platforms (e-learning)
The experience starts by Recognizing the curricular proposal of the graduate and interacting with tutors and participants from the exercises proposed in the Moodle Platform, then exploring from educational practices, the new meanings of educommunication and its demands to transform educational-communicative practices contextualized.
The graduate experience leads to the development of the strengthening of educational-communicative ecosystems that promote an environmental pedagogy in the face of the construction of citizenship, the development of the training experience, makes it possible to dialogue about the Preventive System in an Educommunicational key for the training of the members of the educational community.
Finally, the virtual diploma will promote the possibility of continuing the construction of nodes and networks through the EDUCOMUNICACION website, as actors and multipliers of citizenship in digital media.
The diploma course is developed through forums, debates, interactive dialogues, delivery of academic reports, personal and collaborative work, evaluation of modules, contact and conversation with facilitators, flash maps, over a year divided into two academic semesters
- Sisters trained in the educommunication field that generated a better praxis in the mission in which they were.
- Validated foundations on educommunication praxis in the preventive system.
- Network communication that allows socialization of the educommunication practice developed in the reference provinces.
- Commitment to the application of educommunicative praxis as a strategy that revitalizes the preventive system.